If you're in need of a summery pick-me-up, we have the perfect recipe for you; featuring our Cinnamon, Hazelnut & Almond Butter, these almond magnums will satisfy any sweet craving on a hot (okay, warm…) summers day. Made with a velvety dairy free vanilla ice-cream and dipped in vegan dark chocolate and crunchy almond pieces - this recipe is one to save! *Bookmarks page*
- (Makes 4). To prepare the ice cream bars, add the cashews in a bowl and cover in hot water. Let it soak for 3 hours.
- Transfer the cashews, coconut milk, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla to a blender. Blend together until very smooth, with no visible cashew pieces remaining.
- Pour the blended mixture into an ice cream mould.
- Spoon one tbsp of our Cinnamon, Hazelnut & Almond Butter in the center of each ice-cream and place in the freezer for minimum 6-8 hours (best overnight).
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave or over a double boiler. Add in chopped almonds or hazelnuts.
- Remove the ice cream from the mould and place on parchment paper.
- Dunk the ice cream in melted chocolate and lay on the baking paper. Transfer to freezer for 30 minutes.
- Dunk the tips in melted chocolate and top with chopped almonds or hazelnuts.