A dish that exceeds #Veganuary, this Szechuan Tofu-Nut Noodle recipe is an all-year-round-pleaser. It packs a punch with the spicy szechuan pepper and garlic sauce; and is perfectly balanced with vibrant coriander and our naturally sweet and mild Coconut, Almond and Macadamia Nut Butter. This calls for curry night (every night). Enjoy!
- Heat the oil in a large, non stick frying pan over a high heat.
- Add the tofu, slightly mashing some pieces with the back of a spoon to break up and become mince like. Leave some pieces as is.
- Toss in the oil and fry until golden.
- Reduce the heat slightly and add the garlic, chilli and szechuan and fry for another minute.
- Add the five spice, nut butter and soy sauce to a small bowl and mix to evenly combine then pour into the tofu mix.
- Stir to combine and allow to simmer for a minute.
- Add the noodles and toss to coat in the sauce.
- Serve in bowls with Chinese cabbage, a little extra chilli if liked and some coriander.