Call us biased but we love nut butter, especially ours. Due to their unique and one-of-a-kind flavours, they are super versatile and can be added to your favourite breakfasts, snacks, lunches, dinners or desserts. From our Cacao & Cashew, Cinnamon & Hazelnut, Maca & Pecan and Coconut & Macadamia, our almond butters have been created to satisfy all cravings and suit the exact mood you're in.
Here's our favourite ways to eat them:
- Stir into overnight oats or porridge. Even Weetabix and granola!
- Mix into yoghurt with honey, crunchy nuts and berries.
- Dunk dates straight into the jar (especially our Cacao & Cashew).
- Dunk dark chocolate straight into the jar (and eat with brazil nuts mmm).
- Add to your satay stir fry - we recommend our Coconut & Macadamia.
- Spread on toast or equivalent - bagel, crumpet, pikelet, cracker, oat cake, rice cake, biscuit - any carb for that matter.
- With fruit, plain and simple. Banana, apple or dried apricots.
- Laden on pancakes and/or French toast.
- Blend into a smoothie, hot chocolate and/or coffee (Maca & Pecan in a cocoa mylkshake is our fave).
- Vegetables: cauliflower or sprouts are great with peanut butter.
- Ice cream.
- Sticky miso, ginger and kimchi rice (again we recommend using our Coconut & Macadamia).
- Bake into cookies, brownies, any indulgent recipes.
- Add to your favourite desserts, including cheesecake, chocolate mousse, apple and blackberry crumble.
- By the spoonful - and make it a large one.