What's your stacking record? When it comes to pancakes, nothing beats big fluffy layers of American pancakes - especially ladened with our Coconut, Macadamia & Almond Butter. A great special brekkie or brunch to start the weekend on a high.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Heat some oil on a large skillet on medium heat and pour a ladle of the batter into the pan.
- Let cook for about 2-3 minutes, until little bubbles start to form on top. Then flip and cook for another minute.
- Serve with your favourite toppings, such as blueberries, yoghurt and nut butter!