With Santa swooping through your chimney in just over a week, now’s your chance to up your cookie game and give him - and the reindeers, and you - something to remember. These fudgey oat and raisin cookies feature our Cinnamon, Hazelnut and Almond Butter and are the perfect hot choc dunker. Doughy on the middle and chunks of sweet raisin spread throughout; one will most definitely lead to two (or three or…).
- Preheat oven to 180°C standard / 160°C fan assist.
- Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the butter and two types of sugar until smooth. Mix in the egg and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Sieve in the flour and use a wooden spoon to stir in the baking soda and cinnamon. Then add the rolled oats and raisins.
- Roll tablespoons of the batter into balls and place on the baking trays. Leave room for the cookies to expand.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown on the edges.
- Leave cookies to cool - they will be quite fragile until they cool completely and so (try to) be patient… Enjoy!