There's few things that boost your festive mood more than alcohol and chocolate (excluding nut butter) - and so we've created a joyous recipe for you to make during the Christmas period. Rich, decadent and utterly moreish, these Boozy Chocolate Truffles are a total crowd-pleaser; the most delicious accompaniment to Christmas cocktails and all the celebrations. Cheers to you!
- In a small saucepan, mix the heavy cream, rum, unsalted butter, chopped dark chocolate and our Cacao, Cashew & Almond butter.
- Heat these ingredients over a medium heat and whisk until smooth and combined.
- Let the mixture cool down at room temperature and rest overnight in the fridge.
- Once cooled and solid, use a tablespoon to scoop the mixture and roll it into balls between your hands. Place them on parchment paper.
- Cover each truffle in cacao powder, shredded coconut and/or melted chocolate.
- Keep in the refrigerator before serving (eating).