To kickstart 2020, we’ve collaborated with the talented Sarah-Kim, who has created this super delicious Banana Bread Muffin recipe. If you’re in need of a good baking session (or just can’t stop drooling over how great they look), then you’re in the right place. Plus, with a rich Cacao, Cashew & Almond Butter frosting and doughy banana filling, they really are the perfect snack.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C /350°F/Gas mark 5.
- Line a mini muffin tray with 18 mini tulip muffin cases.
- Place all the muffin ingredients in the bowl of a freestanding mixer. Mix until smooth.
- Divide into the muffin cases and place in the oven for 10 minutes until risen, golden and cooked.
- Beat the frosting ingredients together using a freestanding mixer or hand mixer until smooth.
- Dip each banana chip into the melted chocolate, place on a tray lined with parchment and then into the fridge to harden. This will only take 5/10 minutes so they can chill while you ice the muffins.
- Once cooled, take a little bit of icing and spread onto each cupcake.
- Top with a banana chips and sprinkle with a little sea salt.